Thursday, November 22, 2012

Facebook Crap


Blog Marathon - Post # 4

The problem with people these days is that they post every single crap on their facebook wall (or timeline these days :-) ). Their posts are like "Cooking maggy... oh my god its so yummmyyy… I’m lovin it!!!” I would suggest them, guys no one gives a shit. Why don’t you update your status while brushing your teeth as well, just as "Brushing my teeth after 24 hours... yeaaah feeling great !!!" Dude nobody cares unless you are a girl. Yeah seriously man.

And the problem with girls these days, their statuses start with bit suspense. "Don't you dare to do this again". Or they just have to put a saddy “ :-( ” on their wall and after that, the troll starts. Guys keep on asking "What happened sweety?" for hours. And the reply comes. "Nothing, aise hi". What the fuq ????. I think this is the new entertainment channel for girls these days. Girls talk must be like this “You know… today I got 78 comments and 122 likes, I won today as  I got 10 likes and 20 comments more than you.”

 And the new trend to help poor people. One picture of a poor little girl uploads with caption “Like if you are against hunger”. And people starts liking and within minutes that picture gets 10,000 likes, and people feel very proud.  It’s like their one 'like' will act as Rs. 100 note and directly reach to that poor little girl whose picture they are sharing.

This pic is stolen from here


Guys what happened to you ?? Post something meaningful, like I’m going to post this blogpost on my wall.

3 comments: