Sunday, December 25, 2011

A page from my personal diary

It is 5 degree outside. My blanket is unable to resist my shiver. Don't know its because of winter or my anxiety. My hostel is serenely silent right now.

Tonight is my last night in my hostel room. My eyes are revolving around the walls and tears are rolling down. Today I rooted up all my friends' pics pasted on the walls, my bags are packed and I will be leaving this room early morning. Don't know why but my heart not allowing me to do so. I used to had talks with my room. Under its roof  I weaved my dreams. I was in love with my room though it was always filled with my socks' smell and the best part is my room never complained.
 
Like others I too always joined the chorus in criticizing my university but yesterday when I was passing by my department I got goose bumps.

I'm leaving this University as a single. Yes single . Every time when I went to my hometown my friends ask " You are in Chandigarh and.... Still Single ???"
chalo there is a lot to come in coming future.

With the below lines I'm signing off from Chandigarh. Electronic city Gurgaon is waiting for me.....

"Is pal ko kaise rukaoon... main kaise bataoon.... ye dil ki hai baatein..                                                           
Na jaane wo meri kahani...wo meri zubaani .... nasheeli si raatein..                                                                 
Lagta hai sapno sa jahaaan....                                                                                                                        
MAIN  IK  MUSAFIR  HU  YAHAAN....."

3 comments:

  1. a real life story of a student where he has to leave each and every beloved parts of his life and move on to achieve his dreams......a great portray of a students feelings through words.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post!! we all go through the same many times in our lives. unfortunately, i didn't have a blog (perhaps there was no blog at that time) when i finished my studies. at least, you have captured the moment here on this page.

    ReplyDelete