Thursday, June 9, 2011

Doctor, Shopkeeper, Rickshawala.......

My mom has some kinda cardiac problem. So she has to go for a regular check-up after every month. Each time the doctor charges Rs. 500 as consultant fees. And each time my father says "Look at this doctor, for just 2 minute check-up, he charges Rs. 500 and I have to burn my head whole day on my shop, then I'm able to earn Rs. 500." Anyway we can't do anything.

2-3 days before I was chatting with my friend outside my father's shop, a rickshawala was coming out of my shop and murmuring "This shopkeeper has nothing to do, he just has to sit on the chair for whole day and earns 500 and I have to pull the rickshaw for whole day then I'm able to earn Rs. 100."

Suddenly a beggar passed by me who was begging for food and I kept staring at him and was trying to figure out "Now what he will say ???"

----Kapil Garg---- 





5 comments:

  1. gud yr kapil,,,dis post has made one thing vry clear dat no one is satisfied wid what he has,,,bt yr i think dis is human nature,,bt u hv represnted it nicely
    kavita

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice representation of human minds!! gud going Kapil..keep it up!!
    Heena

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing story to describe human nature........keep it up................../////////

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really true ..... D same thing happened with me also ,,, but the last thing "What will Begger say ?"
    Nice 1,,
    Hope for more such stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. grt kapil....after reading ur blog i've realised tht wn we look at the people who are above our status den at the same tym we should also look at the people who are below our status....keep up d good wrk.. :)

    ReplyDelete